Request for Activation Keys
This page is for Scope / Xite plugins only.
You must be logged in (and be a customer) to view the Activation Request form.
Please, enter the information below
You must be logged in and be a customer to view this page.
- To obtain a Request String, the device and *.dsp file must be installed.
- Start Scope and drag the main device of the pack into your project.
- A pop-up panel appears. Click on “copy” to copy the request string, and paste it in the “Request String” field of the form.
- If you wish to activate more than one device, you need to restart Scope in order to let it generate a individual Request String (only 1 request per session).
- KrOn Max Pack: you need to get the request strings for KrOn, Magma, and FMZ (see below).
It is all about “copy/paste” folders into the Scope directory, and requesting an activation.
- Downloads are generally available on your account page.
- Unzip the downloadable zip file in a temporary or backup folder.
- Quick install: Select the App/Devices/Presets etc folders and paste them into your Scope directory, saying “Yes” to overwriting files or folders.
- or Manual install : simply copy the desired files (.dev, .pre etc) into the corresponding folders of your Scope installation.
- After installing the files: Restart Scope so it can take the DSP files into consideration.
- Log into your account on the website, then come back on this page.
- You should now see a form to request activation.
- Select your product and insert your hardware key in the appropriate field.
- Then in Scope:
- Load the device you have just purchased into the project window
- A pop up will appear: copy the “Request string“
- Paste the request string in the form
- Send and wait until you receive the final activation key.
Case of several devices to activate
- You may have to restart Scope before requesting the next key, otherwise it keeps requesting the same string.
- Send 1 form per device.
- Make sure the “request strings” are different (3 or 4 numbers must be different).
KrOn Max Pack
You need to get the request strings for 3 devices: KrOn, Magma, and FMZ.